2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Error import aia and visualization some picture

I am writing this email because I have a problem with my project,
The program worked great until three days ago, when he started inexplicably not to see some pictures I was also a message saying that some screen had been completely deleted and asked me if I was to have done so intentionally and I every time I answered no. Because of these problems I exported my project in point .aia to import it later.
But the program does not make me import and gives me the error Server error: could not build project.
I enclose in the email the .aia in question.

Waiting for your reply I offer cordial greetings and The ringranzio in advance.




There is already a post about this issue: Missing some app's graphical component in phone


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기