2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Showing Fusion table places on a Map

Hello, I am new in App Inventor so I'm not yet very good at using it.
I've been assigned a project from my app inventor professor and it is: creating a DB with the main attractions of my city(divided in categoies such as : museums, restaurants, sports etc) so that, when the user selects a category, let's say, for example museums, the app should show him all the museums next to his location.

I thought that I should use FusionTable so that I can store the category, the attraction and lattitude and longitude of the attraction, but :
First, I don't know how to retrieve the attractions of the selected category from the fusion table, because I donàt know how to write the query in the condition in App Inventor.
Second, supposing that I retrieve the data needed from the Fusion Table, how can I display all the attractions of that category near to the user on the map at the same time?



you could take a look into using the Statics MAPS API, see an App Inventor Classic example here 



These examples should help you understand how to set up
your data in a Fusion Table ...

Check the Fusion Table SQL Reference too.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기