2014년 12월 14일 일요일

Problem - "Server error: could not build target. Please try again later!"

I have had intermittent problem building an APK. in the past but it is continual now. I can't get into the system because on a server error.  Have I made a error? What? Or is there a problem with the server. 



How big is your AIA file Charles?



The last time I used the APK it was about 9.6mb on my phone. I don't know how big my AIA is? What's the limit and where do I look to find how big mine is? Thanks for asking. Charles



Charles... look at the section in my tips below about creating an AIA file.  There is a 5MB limit on your projects.



How to overcome the App Inventor project limit of 5 MB




Should have known about the 5meg limit! Surprised because I was above 9megs with limited success. Need a new plan! Thanks to Enis and Taifun for additional ideas. Charles



Thanks for giving me some ideas about solving my 5meg  limit. Will try to get around this by moving my art clip images to the  web and then bring these images back into the app after my APK is installed on the phone. My problem now is I can't seem to activate the custom Tiny WebDB Service. Please note the attachment. I have launched the system using Python2.7.4, I renamed customerwebdb.zip, to cloakedkey.I then went into Deploy and set up my personal app which was accepted as you'll see the second  pane,l and then renamed app.yaml to 'myapp'.yaml. I could no longer get the green button on the launcher to complete the last step. Where did I go wrong? should I have used the .yaml on the last panel, or something else.. Love some help. 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기