2014년 12월 14일 일요일

User entered data displayed on Fusion Table Map

I am creating an app whereby users enter an address with additional information that is then displayed on a map.  I currently have it set up so that the location information is captured in address form, however when this is inserted into the fusion table it isn't automatically geocoded.  It only becomes visible on the map when I manually open the map tab in the fusion table (which then geocodes the address and makes it visible to users).  I want the location to be immediately visible within the app.  I haven' tested it yet but I'm pretty sure if the data was going into the fusion table as a latitude and longitude rather than address it would work.

So the question is how can I get latitude and longitude from a user entered address?  (I know I can easily get the current latitude and longitude)



Hello Steve,

As you can see here,I tried also tout locate peoples on fusion map.
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/geocode/mitappinventortest/NCWzI1cQJG0

But it always return me wrong coordonate, always the same in australia. Any idea ?



@Jules: what about answering the questions  in your other thread https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/NCWzI1cQJG0/OUpfkhutZBcJ and providing a screenshot incl Do it result instead of continuing here?



@ Taifun : Because Steve seems to be talking about my second issue here. And I didn't see that yo answer me on the other thread.
Go back there rigth now ! :-)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기