2014년 12월 8일 월요일

Anyone know anyone at Google?

Im looking for help with my developer account which was wrongfully suspended by Google.  So im looking for anyone who has good relations or contacts at Google.

My account was 2 years old and the mainstay of my business.

I had previous strikes, however even these were more or less out of my control, as they were due to PingJam.  Anyone who heard of them or used them will be aware of what happened...

But even though the evidence was clearly there Google never accepted any logical explanation and the apps stayed suspended.

Few weeks ago I had another app suspension followed by account suspension.

I have heard all the reasons given but I still stand by my statement, that Google policies state they apply for apps "published to Play".  My app was never released or published to play, it was still being developed.  I submitted it for PRIVATE beta testing and even before I got the testing link and shared with anyone, the app was suspended.  This is therefore wrong.  Its the equivalent of stopping a writer from completing his novel because you heard the ending was going to be offensive, even before it was written.

Reason impersonation, Ive yet to find anyone who can tell which app they think its impersonating!  

Well i can tell more IF you are in a position to help me, if so please contact me or leave me your contact details.

thanks


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기