2014년 12월 8일 월요일

Text To Speech component form APP inventer demo does not work for me

I have the same issues as I can see many others have. I did a simple program to try out the "Text to Speech" component.
It does work in the Emulator.
It is not working on my Sony Experia Z3 - but the phone do have the Google TTS component installed and it does say the "Test statement" so volume are OK and the component does work.
I can also get the phone to read a book out load and so on.
So all in all my phone does work.

I have tried using the "MIT AI2" connection and also build an APK and installed the program on the phone.
I have read all treads about this but no matter what I can't get it to say anything.




One more thing to add.
My Z3 can also play TTS with the test-app "Voice Out Small App"


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기