2014년 12월 8일 월요일

create/delete a gruop of component by using button

forgive me if im too greedy to ask so many things in one post
I have searched for this issue but still can't find similar cases
my question is as title ,
is it possible to tell the app to create or delete a group of component which has already 
been set on the screen

I uploaded a picture to explain my question
for instance 
I want to make a little "meal ordering app" as shown in the pic
there are groups of components consist of 
1.a label showing the sequence 
2.a label displaying ordered meal 
3.a label showing price
 for each line on the list
and when user presses the "add" button
the app will add a new line just as the above one ( I marked it with red pen , which I mentioned as
"the component that is already been set")
and the component beneath will automatically move lower to make space for the new added line
in addition
if the user press the blue button 
the order will be remove from the list (i think it will be just the same as creating)

im not really making this app ,
but I do need similar technique ,
please help me if you have time
thank you guys masters !!
best wishes to you! 

btw, if you are willing take my questions privately
please let me know
thank you so much :))))




you can't create components during runtime, but you can prepare them and set them to visible = false, then if you need one of them, set its visibility to true



Use a ListView and a list.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기