2014년 12월 8일 월요일

no option to use < or > sign.

while using the "if" command i have no option to use the > sign, is there any solution for this?



You can use a > sign  with an IF block.  What are you trying to do?   Show a screen capture of what you are trying to do with an explanation of what is not working and you will receive specific advice.

You might read the following about  the IF block  and logic blocks.   http://www.appinventor.org/Chapter18  

Did that help?

If not, post some blocks or tell us more about what you want to do with the greater than sign (>).






I'm having a similar problem. I'm trying to follow this tutorial and I can't add a greater than block that lets me add the subsequent blocks in the attached image. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!



Worked it out myself. Right click --> External Inputs!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기