2014년 12월 8일 월요일

apk won't install

Created the apk, saved it, loaded it onto my tablet via usb transfer.  I click the file to install it, it gives the permissions, then a "Cancel" or "Install" button appear, I can click the cancel, it highlights that button and closes if needed, the install button looks normal, but it won't highlight or click...
I've deleted and downloaded it again.  I've resaved the apk from the builder... I've added it to my device multiple ways (direct online download), etc. still with no fix.
I am able to install other apks I've created today from the builder with no problems.

Any help appreciated, I've also rebooted the device after install, then retried, and rebooted and full power down after deleting before reinstalling etc.




Make sure you have the security setting for allowing installs from unknown sources is on.  OTherwise, your device will block installation



It is checked, other apks I have made today work.  Not sure why this one isn't.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기