2014년 12월 28일 일요일

[App Inventor Open Source Development] Building a Social Network Mobile App that will run on Android, iOs and Windows OS

So, I had the craziest idea today!

I have got absolutely no background on programming, least of which is mobile programming but I have had an idea for a while now on a social network mobile application I want to develop which will run on Android, iOS and Windows. Crazy right?

I have tried to use known programmers but they keep disappointing me, missing schedules, and generally not doing what I want them to do, even though I have paid them. I am simply tired and have run out of money to give them anymore. But my dream to build an application that will change the face of social networking is burning deep within me. I can't give up. So, here I am at the mercy of all of you professionals out there. I want to do this on my own now, but I have absolutely no idea where to start. Anybody care to point me in the right direction? I gladly accept any and all the help I can get.



I would suggest you use the programming forum; this one is for
developers that want to extend App Inventor and its functionality. The
programming forum is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mitappinventortest

I suppose you know this already, but App Inventor is Android only.
That does not mean that you shouldn't use it for prototyping, but you
won't be able to build an app for any other platform that is not
Android. But prototyping is at the core of any idea, especially if you
are talking about social and mobile. To get started with App Inventor
simply follow the tutorials; any questions with regards to those
should be posted in the programming forum.
http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/beginner-videos.html



Thank you Mr. Jose for getting back to me.

I have joined the programming group you recommended as well as checked out the site. If you have any other suggestions on how to go about my task I am welcome to it.

You wouldn't believe the confusing information I have had to deal with all morning. One quick question; which software must I have to be able to design an andriod app?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기