2014년 12월 28일 일요일

Listpiker Round two. Includes code to show the issue

I follow the suggestions given to me to check the information used within a Lispicker in an app I am developing. Up to my knowledge and experience with AI2 (not to much) thinks seems to be OK.

To make my point clear, I developed a small exercise based on Abraham Getzler own exercise. Thanks Abraham, 
Attached to this is the aia file that shows the issue:

In the list of list picker options,ELEMENTS, being those a list in itself; 

if a list of elements in an options list is longer than 10 items, only the first 10 are shown the others are substituted by an ellipsis. 
once selected, the picked item is not complete as the proper values are substituted by the ellipsis.

I hope this small example shows the point and any one can tell me if this behavior is right or not.




You will want to look into index in list....if the index in list is greater than 10 then....



I was out of town for a little while so I was not able to check for a response in this matter.

Thank you for the suggestion. I just found the index count is OK with the length of the list. 

For me this matter is closed now.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기