2014년 12월 28일 일요일

Screen_shots_this_time

This was initially done in Appinventor Classic, I really like the program so I though that if I could get it in Appinventor 2 it would be awesome, I would like the program to proceed through the list of images, sliding from right to left, showing a different image on each cycle, I would like to add an mp3 and more text later, thought I would try to get the basic program working first ! Any help appreciated ! Thanks












it does not make much sense to post a screenshot of all blocks
probably you could tell us, what exactly does not work and how you expect it to be?
then provide a screenshot only of the relevant blocks



I would like photos to "slide" open and closed, see proc "slide open" and "slide closed", the app should progress through the the list of photos see "varImages" list,it should move along to the next photo when finished "see image_rotate". However, it currently only opens the first photo by sliding, it does not not slide closed or progress to the next photo, so obviously I'm missing something ! Thanks



I looked at the original classic video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTi_uyMrowc
For starters, in the Timer event routines, you are supposed to disable the timers, to enable it makes no sense, because when the timer fires it is obviously already enabled.
Then, In the AI classic, global variables look purple, but in AI2 they are orange. So, the procedures you made instead (because they also look purple?) are never going to work. They will return a list, not the first, second, et. element of it.
Try that, and look at the tutorial again. If you are really stuck, append an .aia and I will look at it, but first try again.




Have included screen shot of what I don't understand, (why I make the relevant blocks procedures),as things stand, they photo remain small, all on the screen at they small, except for the first photo,  which is streched across the entire screen.You say you can look at an aia file, but have only figured out  how to include apk file, so if you could also advise how to get an aia file to send instead thanks 




Basically, you need two global variables, one to contain the list and the other to contain the current message number, which you set every time you nee a new image.
Why are you always posting 2 sets of images?

Rule 1! for development (any software, not just AI2). Make frequent backups and .aia files are your backups.
Click on Projects in the top menu bar, choose Export selected project (.aia) to my computer.
You will find a file in your download folder with the name yourproject.aia if yourproject was the name of your project.
This .aia file contains the source code that I could load and look at, but only post .aia's when asked, because it is a burden for the people wanting to help you while a problem may be usually easily solved looking at the relevant blocks. So, in this case, because it is almost christmas and I would like you to be able to send your card, post your .aia
An .apk contains the compiled code that tells me nothing (apart from that is does not work as expected) and could contain nasty stuff. Therefore it is forbidden to post .apk files on the forum and as you saw, they will be removed.



Thanks for showing me aia file ! Have viewed video many times and tried to remain as faithful as possible to the original code, there are 2 globals for messages and images, just can't figure out what to join the variable blocks into to make this work ! Once again HUGE thanks for your patience !




I agree, it is difficult to make an app using a video with an old version.
Here is a new .aia
Finally I made quite some changes, like the handling of variables. In all procedures you were initializing local variables, which you then never used. You were calling close twice instead of open once and close once. I suggest you promise me to do some basic tutorials (after Chrismas!) and try to understand what I did.
Finally, I made the button into an image, because when closing the image (button), it was leaving an ugly ghost. I think you still need some tuning using the right images and text.
Hop this helps, let me know.




I promise to do the tutorials, THANX THANX THANX !!! Have a great xmas, guess I can't always just "wing it", and couldn't seem to find a tutorial with the heading "animation" !, will have to look harder


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기