2014년 12월 28일 일요일

Urgent help on disappearing blocks

I've worked on an application heping me to manage my money. Yet, when I tried to add stuff into it today, it showed up with a message telling all my blocks on screen2 were removed, which I have spend like more than a week working on most of the button mechanisms there. I really need this back so please help restore them... T.T



Simply use the aia file you have been saving to restore to the point you last saved the blocks to the aia.   You can also try logging out of AI2, then logging back in; the blocks might still be there.



 it showed up with a message telling all my blocks on screen2 were removed, 
if you get that message, you have 2 possibilities:
Yes, save the empty screen and No, Don't save

let me recommend you to click "No, don't save", then try again



I have this same issue.  I have over a month worth of coding in 4 screens interfacing with an API that suddenly disappeared.  I'm getting the same message that ALL blocks from ALL screens are empty.  I have clicked on the 'don't save' button about 20 times now, the UI refreshes and loads my app.  It then pops up with the same message for a different screen where all the blocks are removed and if i want to save.  I think its cycling through the same restore points where at least one screen has all the blocks empty and i don't know how to restore to a point before this.   

I'm assuming versions of the app are stored somewhere and can be restored to a specific point.  I'm hoping all my coding isn't lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Can't you restore from one of the AIA backup files you made along the way?  You've been working on the project for a month... You should have about 15-20 backup AIA files at least.  

Why don't you just use one of those, restore the project, and get back to work?



Good point, lesson learned - create AIA backups.  

I have not done any AIA saving.  I have just been building off of the  on-line version off of the MyProjects screen.



OK... this thread has been passed to the person that has the ability to get a project back, if possible.  Read the section in my tips on AIA files and how to make them...;)!



you need to tell us the name of your project as it appears in your Project list.



Okay, another thread seemed to have the same problem, so I'm just going to repost a quick fix I found that may apply to the problem in this one for those who don't get emails from the other thread.
"
Hey guys, if it's on very initial load of the project then I may be having the same problem.  Every time I open the project it immediately gives me the popup and asks me if I want to save an empty screen.  I pick no, wait 5 seconds, and then it reloads the page.  However, the popup just appears again and I get stuck in a loop of clicking "No, don't save" and reloading the page only to see the popup again.
BUT, if this is what's happening to you all, I found a quick-fix.  Load the project, and then as fast as you can (you have to act faster than the popup can appear), go to your Projects menu, go to "My Projects" and just open or create some other project.  Then go back to the project giving you the problem and the popup will no longer appear and your blocks should still be there.  I've had this happen 3 times and it has worked every time so far, but take note that it can take a few tries before you can be fast enough to complete the task before the popup appears.
Note:  so far this just seems to be a quick fix.  It doesn't seem to prevent the problem from happening again, so you'll just have to repeat this any time it happens.
"


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기