2014년 12월 11일 목요일

BackPressed not available when ListPicker is used

Maybe my approach is totally wrong, but here is what I'm doing right now:

I have two ListPickers, one containing Accounts (AccountSel), and one containing Objects (ObjectSel), built from fusion tables.
These listpickers are HIDDEN (!!) on my Screen1, but are opened by using AccountSel.Open en ObjectSel.Open.
When I select an Account from the AccountSel, the app opens the ObjectSel.

When I have the Object-list displayed, I want the app to open de Account-list when I use the Back button. BUT, the Screen1.BackPressed seems not to be used, so my screen is displayed instead of my AccountList.

Question: Is it correct that Screen1.Backpressed is not enabled in a ListPicker display, is this a bug? How do I solve this?



backpress in the listpicker only closes the listpicker
what you could do is to set the listpicker to visible = true in the before picking event and set it to visible = false in the after picking event again, which means, the user can open the listpicker again after backpress


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기