2014년 12월 11일 목요일

Does aistarter conflict with BlueStacks?

I can no longer connect to the emulator from appinventor.
I have created a simple, simple dumb simple file but it will not connect.

The most recent change I have made is downloading BlueStacks (tool for running apps on PC - substitute for emulator). Could this be the problem?
It also is affecting connecting with my Nexus device.



OK - never mind! Sorry about that. You know how it works: ask the question, give it one last try to solve the problem & hey presto...!

I had already 
- disabled BlueStacks, 
- reinstalled appinventor emulator & 
- restarted (several times). 

However I had to finally stop a couple of BlueStacks processes that were still running from TaskManager.

Now I've got the trusty old emulator working.

Maybe this will help someone else.



Thanks for elaborating about BlueStacks.     It is a known issue that BlueStacks interferes with the operation of App Inventor 2 and that AI2 can not work properly while BlueStacks is enabled or while any BlueStacks processes are still active (thanks for that last bit).


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기