2014년 12월 11일 목요일

How to make Catalog project

 I am new in Mit app. I would like to make a project for my work. I would like to make catalog with service places and information. 

Service

Service1 : place 1 >Information1
                            >Information 2
                            >Information3
                            > 2x Photo
Service2 : place 1 >Information1
                            >Information 2
                            >Information3
                            >2x Photo


How I can make this? Should I use DB for it or just make simple lists ? Its any resources or basic template for it ?



first do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.htmlto learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the





I will do Taifun. Thank you...



One more question Taifun, I found out hoe to do listpicker what I need. And what about dial number ? 

I set-up : when Button1.Click : Make phonecall

But I need make phone call from number show after i pick up some. No just what is use in Block.

How I can so it ?



just set the phonenumber to listpicker.selection



Hi, still cant manage to make button work. Can you give me a bit advice please ?



It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기