2014년 12월 11일 목요일

Using Bread Crumbs & Text to Speech


I am new to using App Inventor.  I have used it to install and run a program that finds a car using the GPS sensor.  What I want to do is modify this so I can store multiple locations for items.  Primarily, I want to leave “bread crumbs” in places that will alert me by vibration or sound when I get near them.  I want to use this to “remind” me of locations that I felt were important for some reason in the past.  Should I be trying to add in a block that saves information to a data base and then retrieves it when it is activated by the GPS?  
How do I add text to speech for all components of the app?  Any help would be appreciated.

--
Look at the section Programming Complex Conditions here:  http://www.appinventor.org/bookChapters/chapter18.pdf      This is one way, another way might be used by using the  Location property    DistanceInterval  See the LocationSensor tutorial here:  Exploring with LocationSensor in AI2  

Use these tools in conjunction with a Procedure that uses If then statements  (or a list) to continually check whether you are near an important location.  Use a clock to call the Procedure.... do not call it too frequently or you will 'upset' the gps receiver in your device by asking for information before the gps gets a satellite fix (which may take 5 to 20 seconds or more depending on where the device is, the gps receiver quality etc.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기