2014년 12월 11일 목요일

Creating List(s)

Tried to find a short tutorial on creating lists, with no luck.  Can someone send me to the right place for this.  Can a list show text of an item and a photo beside, and when selected, shows both on the home page.



How to work with Lists by Saj



the App Inventor listpicker can only display text, but there is also this solution

Another Listpicker alternative with App Inventor and jQuery Mobile jQuery Mobile including a Search Filter!




Thanks for the help.  Once I learn the basics I will be ok.   I have in blocks viewer a 'make a list' box and a 'item' box with '3 items'    no descriptions yet.

Where do I go from here?    I want to add descriptions and see the list with with descriptions in the 'designer box.

Apologies for simple questions,  (over 70 years is the problem, chronologically challenged!! )



first do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.htmlto learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기