2014년 12월 11일 목요일

Take picture, save it and label it


I need help with one of my apps. I want to make an app that you can take a photo throught the app and then it will label the app and save it. for example:
I took a photo, this photo will be "number 1" and the next time I enter the app I can see this photo, and if I took more photos so it will label them as well - number 2, number 3, etc.
Plus, how do I make a button the onced pressed it will call a cetrien number?

--
When you take a picture with the camera, it's first saved in the camera's gallery, with it's default name.  Yo can then set that image as the background image of a canvas, and save the canvas as whatever you'd like.  The picture in the gallery will still be saved there, so you'll end up with two photos.


--
I don't think I explained myself well. I need to create an app that my user can take a picture throught my app and then it will be saved in his gallery


--
Yes, you explained yourself just fine.


The camera, when it takes a picture, saves it to the gallery with the default naming convention of the device.  So, the file is named as it's taken, and you have no control over that.  The only way to give it a DIFFERENT name is to load it into a canvas, and save the canvas.

--

Well, I tried to using the Camara but it didn't save anything. It just took the picture.


--
Any thought of how to slove it?


--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


--
The lable.visible is meant to make the user know that the picture was taken succefully. What should I do to save the picture in the gallery?




--
the picture is saved automatically in the gallery
to see the path to the image, you might want to display the path in the label like this:
LabelPicture.Text = get image

btw, it helps to do the tutorials to learn the basics of App Inventor...

PS: please use png or jpg format for screenshots next time.

--
But that's what I'm saying, it doesn't show the picture in the gallery! It shows me this path: file://storage/emulated/0/picture/app_inento......jpg

But I can't actually view it in the gallery

--
try to reboot your device and check again
probably it's the same issue, see here 

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기